Thursday, September 1, 2011

Don't Be Bitter


As you can see, I stumbled into some thrifty gold this week. Classics for $2 a pop! Aren't they pretty!?


I also fell in love. With a chair. It happens more than ya think. Especially for me.
The only problem with this chair are the two spots on the head. Here I've sprayed them with Folex. You've never heard of Folex? It takes ANYTHING off of ANYTHING. Marker on your couch? No problem. KoolAid in the carpet. Sure thing. Pen on your shirt. It's got you covered. You can get it at Lowe's.
You're Welcome.


Look at that sexy leg...ooo la la!
  I love the multitude of brass wheels. Swoon!!


It's already being put to use. (Ignore the mess. It's the first week of school. Chores have suffered.)


It's still a tiny bit damp but much improved. I love love. Sigh...



No comments:

Post a Comment